Just like our Studio Reformer, only taller. Upgrades to an already solid design reinforce this reformer’s reputation amongst the best in the world.
Renowned for its smooth quiet ride, comfortable upholstery and high quality craftsmanship, the Rehab Reformer now comes with the new movable foot bar system and simplified spring bar design.
Our Reformer frames unite traditional furniture-making techniques with advanced modern fasteners. Beware of other makes joined using screws, dowels or other ordinary chair-making construction methods that – as when rocking on the back legs of a chair – can pull apart when subjected to repetitive forces. Our Reformer rails are joined with special metal fasteners and glued so they can’t break apart. The legs are attached to the rails with superior mortise and tenon joints.
Made from hard stable timbers – either Hardrock Maple or European Beech – the PilatesEquip™ Rehab Reformer is elegant and highly functional. Medium density foam in the reformer bed provides maximum comfort and support. The durable and hygienic marine grade vinyl upholstery is available in a range of colours. View timber and vinyl colours.
Our premium galvanised springs reliably reduce snapping caused by the hydrogen embrittlement more commonly found in others’ chrome-plated or plain steel springs. The longer length spring design also increases life expectancy.
- 4 height adjustment, fixed position foot bar
- Carriage travel of 1220mm (48”), about 200mm (8”) longer than other makes
- 5 springs: 3 full tension (green), 1 half tension (blue) and 1 quarter tension (yellow)
- Fixed position spring bar with 44 tension increments
- All tracks and exposed aluminium parts are anodised. This surface finish reduces black dust on the tracks giving a cleaner, smoother ride
- 4 vertical (travelling) and 4 horizontal (guiding) wheel system. The material compound used is for a fast, smooth glide. The bearings in the wheels are replaceable. Lateral wheels are adjusted for minimal sideways movement in the carriage.
- Medium density foam bed for maximum comfort and support
- Carriage stopper plate with 8 increments, allowing adjustments for hip and knee flexion without moving the foot bar
- Uprights with swivel pulleys and easy one-action height adjustment
- Post behind shoulder pads to hold hand straps
- Square tube tracks and a aluminium brace to hold the timber rails parallel
- Strong laminated jump board (not padded)
- 180mm (7.25”) wide solid timber rails
- 3-position headrest adjustment
- D-Ring Single Loop Hand Straps (pair)
- 1 foot strap for reformer box exercises
- Non-slip rubber-covered foot platform for standing exercises (fixed)
- Height: 600mm (24”)
- Length: 2520mm (101”)
- Width: Frame- 660mm (27”), Foot bar- 785mm (39”)
Note: Some assembling required.
Fuzzy – 500mm long$40 Inc. GST
Fuzzies – 400mm long (Pair)$60 Inc. GST
Reformer Platform Extension$175 Inc. GST
Reformer Box$285 Inc. GST
Reformer Lubricant Spray$15 Inc. GST
Hard Foam Handles$65 Inc. GST
D-Ring Double Loop Hand Straps (Pair)$50 Inc. GST